Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1999-2003 Mazda Protege Wings West Side Skirts & Rear Bumper Lip in Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1999-2003 Mazda Protege Wings West Side Skirts & Rear Bumper Lip in Connecticut

Hey guys,

I am selling a set of Wings West Side Skirts and Rear Bumper Lip for a 1999-2003 Mazda Protege painted in Emerald Mica green.

The paint is a little beat up as seen in the pictures but usable if you're not picky about your car being a show car.. otherwise if you have a different colored car you will have to strip and prep them for paint anyway.

I sold my Mazda Protege about 9 years ago and they have been sitting in my garage ever since.

The side skirts will fit the Protege or Protege 5, but the rear bumper lip will only fit a Protege sedan.

$275 takes all 3 pieces - I will not ship these parts at this time, they must be picked up in Danbury Connecticut.

If I sell them separate I would be looking for $175 for the 2 side skirts and $150 for the rear lip separately.

Please PM me for more information or if you would like to check the pieces out in person.

Attached Files
    David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

I have bubble wrapped all the pieces to ship these, I am now willing to ship anywhere in the continental United States for $400 for all 3 pieces, or $250 picked up in Connecticut for all 3 pieces.. Anyone interested?
    David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

Comment

Working...
    X