FS: 94' pro dx (testing waters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 94' pro dx (testing waters)

alright im wantin to sell my pro its 5-speed, has jensen speakers all around and a 10 in subwoofer. if price is right i will throw in the clarion head unit. 13 in eagle alloy wheels with a custom paint job. in the pics it still has some front end damage but since then ive got most of that fixed except the passenger fender.
    pictures

pm me a offer or email me at AE86tofu.dorifto@gmail.com

thanks,
    Ethan
    my cars

Originally posted by 13b_demon
    alright im wantin to sell my pro its 5-speed, has jensen speakers all around and a 10 in subwoofer. if price is right i will throw in the clarion head unit. 13 in eagle alloy wheels with a custom paint job. in the pics it still has some front end damage but since then ive got most of that fixed except the passenger fender.
    pictures

pm me a offer or email me at AE86tofu.dorifto@gmail.com

thanks,
    Ethan
    I suggest you sell it elsewhere. Everyone here has got this sickness where they refuse to buy a SOHC Protege. The few that would have bought it have now read so many times about swapping out SOHC for a DOHC engines that they will no longer accept a Single either. That's even if they really wouldn't take advantage of the additional specs that the Dual has to offer. In other words, the SOHC is called junk here. Try to sell it at home, locally. My SOHC engine treated me well until the crash. Hopefully you will find a buyer that doesn't know the difference and will appreciate a good engine even if it's not as good as the DOHC.

Comment

how much?

Comment

i really dunno just how ever much the kelly blue book value is or maybe a lil less.
        my cars

Comment

Working...
        X