98 protege part out

entire 98 protege for sale part out any parts you want

i also have the turbo kit

engine has less than 50K jdm from jdm exchange

located in chesapeake virginia

i will sell extremely cheap so let me know

dreamcastninj4 = aim
    dreamcastninja@yahoo.com = email

pics are on dreamcastinja yahoo photos, but the turbo setup pics are not.

car has to be gone so desperate times cal lfor desperate measures. this sucks, but i have to do it. let me know.

Please post pics of the turbo setup.

Comment

too dark toget pics now, prolly tomorrow after i pull it

mx6 turbo, mitsu sidemount intercooler, bosch blow off valve, piping, turbosmart boost controller, apexi turbo timer...

Comment

Is the car automatic or manual?

Comment

auto...and like i said the engine is brand new jdm <50k on it. =)

Comment

if anyone needs guage clusters or other odds and ends like lighting or something let me know... its all gotta go.
            Last edited by strutman; 08-09-2006, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by strutman
              auto...and like i said the engine is brand new jdm <50k on it. =)
              Are you willing to sell the tranny? If so how much? If not how much for the engine and tranny? Thanks.

Comment

right now im stripping it of all the turbo parts, i do have the stock parts to replace them with. my family situation is really bad now. I have to get out of here. The car has to go. The turbo stuff is sold to a friend. I'll sell the whole car for $350. you tow it away. I don't have the time or the energy to work on it. All you have to do to have it running is to put the fuel pump back in and weld the exhaust on it. I have the stock airbox and manifold and all that stuff. The engine was bought from jdm exchange. I ran it for less than 500 miles with the turbo. Its a strong reliable engine, tranny has never given me problems. Interior is thrown in the back of the car, just bolt it on, car even has 14in aftermarket wheels and good tires.

*a side note- things are so bad that my parents aren't even comming to my wedding and my mom was going to be our florist, but now that's shot to hell... we're really hurting for money to begin with that's why im still living here...i'd appreciate it if someone could come by soon and get the car, it'd really help me out a lot. If I have time I will try to get it back in running condition but I have so much other crap on my plate right now that probably won't happen. I'm located in chesapeake, va. I hate to ramble on but things are so bad right now and I'm really down in the dumps, life was good and all of a sudden it has turned into a daily struggle for nothing. I've also got the original wheels if anyone needs those just spraypainted black stock rims no hubs or anything. Car also has strut bars on it front and rear. I'm not sure how long I'm going to have internet access here, so please just give me a call if you're interested and let me know that you're from clubprotege- 7575818991 - patrick... if i don't answer it's probably a bad time, but i will call you back.

I appreciate it.

Comment

I'm sorry about your situation Patrick.

I hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. There's just so much going on right now sometimes I don't know what to do. I hate to complain on here like that, it has nothing to do with proteges or anything. It seems like everytime i'm about to climb over the proverbial wall and I can see the other side and everything is looking really good, someone has to kick me back down and I fall further than I did before. blah...maybe thats why a lot of my posts are negative or misinformed, i'm too busy worrying about other things and i'm usually always in a bad mood. I dunno...

Comment

sorry about that strutman... im sure you can handle it... and if you have tym ,,, pm me for the details of the car, the parts left and pix also...

Comment

parts left is the car with the engine and tranny

Comment

How far are you from Baltimore, MD? Also, do you have any pics of the car. If so, could you email them to me @ qcoffey@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

I'll sell the whole car for $350
                            I'll buy it for $400 if you drive down to NC(I figure 50 should cover gas). And I'll drive you back home.In my car. If you dont want to do that I understand.
                            I just dont have the time to drive there and tow it.
                            I'm feel for you man. I got thrown out at 18 and havent spoken to my parents since.

since youd have to work on it Lets say $450
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                            Originally posted by HopelessCow
                            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I feel for you strutdude. Sometimes you need to let it all out and you don't know where to do it. Just keep releasing it here. If I would live near you I would take advantage of you while you're down. I mean ..... uh, take advantage of your offer. :-) Just a joke to make you feel better.

Comment

Working...
                              X