Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of the Protege!

Yep.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

great pix man! and the miata 16s are the sexiest! Im dyin for a set for mine!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
      great pix man! and the miata 16s are the sexiest! Im dyin for a set for mine!
      Thanks! I caught flack for those 16"s when I first got em back in December of '04...my friends said that they are too big. LOL Every time I look at my car, I'm glad I didn't listen to them.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Forgot 2 pics:

Side profile with the smaller bumpers FTW!!

Comment

lookin good as usual!

Comment

small edit

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

haha nice drop, man the car looks good and the wheels look great on there too.
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                small edit

Thinking Ground Controls...I don't want to blow out the S/R Tokicos though.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                  Thinking Ground Controls...I don't want to blow out the S/R Tokicos though.
                  You'll definitely have to learn the roads better. Car looks good Ryan. Make's me want to slap the old 16s,that I got with the car, back on
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                    You'll definitely have to learn the roads better. Car looks good Ryan. Make's me want to slap the old 16s,that I got with the car, back on
                    Well also I like the way the car handles as it is, even if it is a little tall. I have enough to do to the Miata, and get my P5 together, that changing the suspension on the Protege will wait for a while.

Comment

looks so clean!
                      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                      What are you driving?

Comment

your car look real good. only thing missing its a jdm front grill and a gt rear wing.
                        2012 Kia rio
                        2009 Nissan Frontier
                        1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by scortadict View Post
                          your car look real good. only thing missing its a jdm front grill and a gt rear wing.
                          Thanks...but I prefer the US grill and I'm not a fan of spoilers on cars that don't need em.

Comment

cleaaaaaaaan!

Need Vehicle Graphics, Decals, Headlight/Tail light tint? Visit http://www.graphxsigns.net or PM me!

Comment

Cleanest car ever!
                              1990 Protege 4WD
                              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                              ├┼┤
                              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                              X