Tinos 94 FAMILIA Worklog!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinos 94 FAMILIA Worklog!!!

So I sold my MX6 and a couple days after I did I called Kris just to shoot the ****... He tells me he saw on Facebook that I sold it and that his Protege was waiting for me.. 24hrs later I was in Manhattan...
    With a hell of an adventure too since I picked it up @ Kris' Job and he couldnt remember where he parked!!! Left CT @ 10pm and got home @ 6am

Its a 94 Pro LX... No sunroof. Lets start with what the car already has...

Exterior::
    GTX 3-hole front bumper
    Infini Corners
    Familia Grille
    Familia Tails
    Familia Rear Garnish with Rear fogs
    90 Protege tail lights to match the garnish
    EDM Glass headlights
    8k HIDs
    Rain Guards
    2000 Protege ES wheels (Dont think Im too fond of them.. they may grow on me)
    Mud Flaps

Interior::
    Protege GT Seats
    Mazda Floor mats
    MX3 Steering wheel w/ leather wrap
    MX3 Tall armrest center console w/rear cupholders
    Black Headliner

Exhaust::
    Mazdaspeed Protege RacingBeat Muffler

Suspension/Brakes::
    Mazdaspeed front strut bar
    Neuspeed Springs (From the red EGT I bought from him)
    KYB GR2s
    Cross Drilled Rotors

Would you expect anything less from Kris?

On to the pics!!::

Rear Fog Garnish @ 6am when I got home with it::

The car::

Mazdaspeed Muffler::

Infini Corners, 3 Hole, EDM glass headlights, Familia Grille::

Interior:: (Added a Civic Short Throw and Integra GSR Shift knob.. (I love how those knobs feel)

Rear Garnish:

I added Blox Extended Lug nuts that I had laying around

Engine bay, Dirty but clean, Mazdaspeed Strut bar::

Rainguards::

Last edited by CaymenEGT91; 01-11-2012, 08:44 AM.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Car had an Alpine Headunit, and Infinity Reference speakers all around.

I added on to that with all the stuff I kept from the MX6..2 powerbass 12s on a Rockford Fosgate amp, and a DHD Power Cruiser amp for the Highs.

It sounded insane... definitely needed dynomat, LOTS!! plus my trunk space was shot.
    So I traded those for my buddys Kicker Comp that he JUST bought a week ago + he gave me $75 on top. Win win. He gets more bass, I get more space.

More to come, I dont even think I want to boost it... but we'll see how long that lasts lol

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

clean! def needs a rear bumper, canadian gt/familia gt-x door moldings. i use that same shift knob, feels good man

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I call dibbs when he sells it!
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
          I call dibbs when he sells it!
          lol

NW MAZDAS

Comment

nerd... no dibs... If I sell it, which I doubt I will, you know Kris would buy it back in a heartbeat

Comment

Damn, nice pickup and rare goodies too! Some guys get all the luck, lol.
              Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Nice score. I didn't know the car was for sale, or I would've picked it up. What rain guards are on it?
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

IDK what rainguards are on it. They're not OEM tho. Dont have any markings at all
                  Last edited by CaymenEGT91; 01-11-2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

That looks phenomenal. Great buy.
                    '94 Protegé DX

Comment

how do you like the gt seats?

Comment

Sick score man!!! Just needs some T at the end of that BP and you're set! lol

I agree with Bo though, needs some pin striping down the door moldings
                        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

I was thinking of picking up some pin striping for that.

@mazdanoob... I ****ING LOVE THEM.

Comment

sick, if those wheels dont grow on you lmk, ive always wanted a set of those wheels..
                            323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

I'm thinking about something like this for it

or maybe TE37, RPF1, Mazdaspeed Miatas,

Comment

Working...
                              X