No announcement yet.

250 whp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you are new.... the 2.2l /2.2t motors are more of a bitch to instal than worth... if your truely interested in something different and with more displacement look into the Fe3/Fe3n motor... elsewise direct drop ins include the BP series or the KL series... BP has turbo as an option KL has the KL-ZE with 197hp v6. either is a nice route.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Where can I find the Fe3/Fe3n motor?

Comment

HAHA if i knew and could get ahold of it. I would most likely own one myself. do some research man... there is information out there. find it and then talk to the right people.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Let's say I did the klze swap. Can I do anything to it since it so big in the engine bay anyway? What can I do for horsepower?

Comment

KLZE is setup like any other engine. primarily tho its built by mazda already to near its peak potential.. it can be worked with still even more aggresive cams head work lower end work.... you name it. it all depends on how much $$ you have. prior to installing a KL into a protege'/323 you better damn well make sure you changed everything replaceable for general tune up. and then some.... once its in the car i would find maintainance a bitch with the lack of room. KLZE is for those who want NA power above that of the normal built BP or those particular to V6's

Comment

Working...
            X