BP-T Into My DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP-T Into My DX

Will this motor bolt in directly? Do I need new harness/computer? What do I need to change with my car? I drive a 92 Protege DX. I know this has probably been asked millions of times, but I have been browsing around this forum and I still haven't found anything regarding the BP-T into a DX.

Thanks!
    Dave

searching.... just a friendly warning.... posting stuff that has been asked can get you flamed.... not trying to discourage posting, but there are *stickies* that have been posted at the top of all of the sections... read them. Alot of times they can answer all of your questions. If not then search. If no answer is found then post about it and see what comes up.

Welcome again btw!

edit ~> the DX is like the 323... it got shafted with the SOHC motor (yours is 1.8 vs the 323's 1.6) so the swap is basically the same. What I got listed in that thread is basically all you need. Now there are some other things that involove replacing on the motor to insure it runs and gives you years of trouble free running... Those are mentioned at the bottom, and are more in depth in the stickes mentioned above.
    Last edited by D323; 02-03-2005, 05:09 PM.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ight=swap+list

searching.... just a friendly warning.... posting stuff that has been asked can get you flamed.... not trying to discourage posting, but there are *stickies* that have been posted at the top of all of the sections... read them. Alot of times they can answer all of your questions. If not then search. If no answer is found then post about it and see what comes up.

Welcome again btw!

That is into a 323, is it the same then, as putting one into a protege?

Comment

yeah sorry, I edited my post to fix that. Yes the same stuff that the 323 needs, the DX needs.

Comment

hey thanks bro

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
            X