Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I quote yet again;

Originally posted by D323
    My point was to avoid the cheap ghey ones that will fall apart on you and will not provide you with the quality/sound that you want.
    Why is that so hard to get through?

Here you go agin thinking that I am bashing all the mufflers on ebay saying that the cheap and ghey ones are bad. By "cheap and ghey" I mean the ones that are not stainless steel, that will either rust out on you or have the inside baffles break and go to **** on you in a month. A person that grasps English somewhat decent would have understood that by my previous posts.

You CANNOT tell me that ****ty quality mufflers are not sold on ebay as posing as the good ones. I dont want to waste my time searching through pages on ebay proving my point that yes there are sellers on ebay that *gasp* will rip you off by selling you a poor product.

And here you go saying I am claiming all this stuff..... what exactly have I claimed??? I just told him to becareful that he gets the correct muffler for his particular situation. I didnt bash ebay cheap mufflers like you seem to keep claiming I am. I simply said that there are mufflers on ebay that are not what you want and will go to **** on you.

Then you come on here trying to prove me wrong saying that I am claiming all the mufflers on ebay that are under 100 bux are rip offs and will fall apart. STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO MY MOUTH (figuratively since online text) AND READ WHAT I WROTE!!!

again I will quote myself b/c you obviously didnt understand;

Originally posted by D323
    Did I say all mufflers on ebay are ****ty? NO I didnt.
    Did I say ebay sells only cheap ghey mufflers? NO I didnt.
    Whoopty-do you have heard the same "ebay mufflers suck" rumors that we all have. Good for you. Now STFU and stop categorizing me with these n00bs. I never said any of the crap that you keep insinuating that I did. Learn better english comprehension, then read my staments. Then once you have formed an intelligent opinion come back to the thread and post.

I am not trying to weasel out of anything. That is your pathetic attempt to put your ignorance back on me to take it off of you.
    YOU misread my statements and formed an incorrect opinion about what I had said.

I am very sure about what I posted... I simply told him to be wary b/c cheap ass mufflers are sold as high quality ones from time to time. By the way your car sounds it sounds like you know your car stuff too. You are an asset to the board I am sure, but going around putting words into ppl's mouths and claiming that they are saying stuff they aren't b/c you read it wrong or misunderstood the point is no way to act on a public forum.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

sure, i'm the idiot. who would of thought otherwise?
      There are only 2 types of mufflers they sell on ebay. expensive brand names and cheap no names. You obviously werent talking about the first ones. And no, my muffler wasn't stainless steel either.

but whatever. I'm not posting a single other post on this topic, as untill you post me a link to a muffler you are talking about and then another link to the pictures of that muffler being rusted and burnt out, i will be categorizing you as a person who is running his mouth about something they have no idea about and generally not being worth my time. I posted the link to the ebay muffler i got and i posted vids of it. I can also get some friends and posts on a different forum to vouch for how long it lived. Give me some facts and not word spit, and i'll take back what i said.

and in the future, think before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreator
        sure, i'm the idiot. who would of thought otherwise?
        There are only 2 types of mufflers they sell on ebay. expensive brand names and cheap no names. You obviously werent talking about the first ones. And no, my muffler wasn't stainless steel either.
        You have got to be the biggest tool in America to think that there are no rip off mufflers on eBay. Great you posted a link of what yours looks like... good, now sixhex knows what to look for on eBay. I was simply warning him to avoid the bad ones that will fall apart.

but whatever. I'm not posting a single other post on this topic, as untill you post me a link to a muffler you are talking about and then another link to the pictures of that muffler being rusted and burnt out, i will be categorizing you as a person who is running his mouth about something they have no idea about and generally not being worth my time. I posted the link to the ebay muffler i got and i posted vids of it. I can also get some friends and posts on a different forum to vouch for how long it lived. Give me some facts and not word spit, and i'll take back what i said.
        You have yet to prove my point wrong so all you have is "word spit" as well. Yeah you posted what you got and how long it lasted. Good job. Now try to understanding English... I simply said that not all mufflers on ebay are good and to watch out for the ones that will fall apart on you.

Then you took that as "all ebay mufflers suck and are cheap and ghey" and proceded to post vids of your muffler talking about how great it is.
        Good for you
        You talk about me needed to disprove you wrong, and yet you have yet to disprove me wrong. Good you got the right muffler. But no, not all mufflers are good.

and in the future, think before you post.
        Gladly as soon as you learn english composition so the playing field is more even.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Try a Flowmaster muffler with a resonator (pre silencer). Mine with the resonator was not to incredibly anoying. I got the Delta Flow 40 Series. If you wanna hear it go to http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/cgi-bin/flowmaster and look around, they have sound files somewhere.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Working...
          X