This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is my last post

will sence ever one knows everthing about proteges and think im an idot because
    i dont know as much as they do so i must be dumb huh
    well just remember this next time you go to the doctor and you ask him what is worng with you is you doctor going to treat you like **** for not knowing no he will just explain it to you so you can understand it
    so for the jurks on this fourm you can kiss my ****ing ass and i sure hope that i get bared from this thread because i really dont give a flyin ****
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

What brought this on? Because you were advised to read TheMAN's FAQ? That was good advice and something that all of us are encouraged to do when we first join the Forum.

No one insulted you or made fun of you. You seem to be overly sensitive otherwise why would you take any of this personally?

If you leave the Forum you're cutting yourself off from a good source of information but it's your choice.

Happy Motoring
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

And we know you can't help being this right now.

Happy Motoring!
      Last edited by goldstar; 04-17-2006, 11:45 PM.
      02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
      MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
      MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
      Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
      MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
      Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
      Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
      Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
      Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
      Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
      Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
      Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
      Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

What the heck happened mazdaspeedemon? Do not let these jerks jerk you around. You should have read what I said about people and their sensistivity issues in this forum. I have to tell you I don't know any **** about my mazda but that does not mean I am going to quit asking stupid questions. Last night I felt like you did. I went into almost every thread flaming the **** out of everybody because I was pissed off with the way people treated one another. I can go to a Honda owner and take less abuse than from my fellow members here. It is a friken joke with how people think they now everything. Then people in this forum should be master mechanics or something if they are that car smart. Yeah people piss me off in these forums because they try to knock you down for any stupid thing you say. I have talked to people/ members outside this forum and they even say that they cannot stand other members or the way people try to flame for the stupiest ****. I get flamed all the time because I am one of the few people who have "riced out" their vehicle. Who gives a ****. Just because I did not add some horsepower to like what I always say, one of the sorriest engines ever made for a vehicle', I get ****ted on. But that does not mean I am going to stop posting. As much as there are dickheads in this forum there are some of the most knowledgeable people that I know of even some smarter than the guys working at the dealership here posting everyday. I am going to stop because I can write a whole essay on this. And just try to flame me and see if I don't go medieval on you. Ending rage right about now.

Comment

No one jerked him around, he merely went nuts because we asked him to read the FAQ. Clearly he shouldn't be owning a Protege if he decides to be so ignorent not to read important information that would clear up 99% of his questions in about 5 minutes.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

bye
            '99 Miata - Begi manifold, T3, 2.5'' exhaust, ebay fmic, 460cc injectors, megasquirt, LC1, and toyota coil on plug conversion..

Comment

Your a tool, end of story.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
              X