No announcement yet.

Miata short block swap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so here are the latest shot of the swap and a bunch of stuff that i got from the junk yard...

Webshots, the best in Desktop Wallpaper, Desktop Backgrounds, and Screen Savers since 1995.

check out the piston in the # 4 cyl!! there are 2 hole in it on the intake side of the piston...
    ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

Comment

BPs have forged crank, cast pistons and rods

Comment

so i have forged crank, forged con rods, cast pistons.... is that correct?
        ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

Comment

Working...
        X