• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is that im starting with

just got a camera
    Attached Files
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Looks nice but I have a feeling you're going to screw it up.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Well, whatever... Just have fun and mod carefully. Make sure EVERYTHING is functioning properly before you put one aftermarket "performance" part on.

...and clean the engine bay.

Comment

Looks good man, I looked for that color for awhile. Good luck with it.

Comment

it was alittle problem with the engine over heating
          but yes i need to clean it

Comment

thats a nice lookin pro....Keep it that way. Lower it, get the rims painted black (by someone who is good) and nothing else for exterior......
            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
              Looks nice but I have a feeling you're going to screw it up.
              ya know what with all the q's thi guy has been asking. if he just listens to the right people and follows are info and advice i'm so he will do all right.

Comment

I love those alloys. I'm jealous
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

lol mazdaspeedemon but I thought you were done posting? What happened to "This is my last post" I'm just messing with you man. Anyways the car looks good and yeah these guys are right listen to them, use the search and if you cannot figure it out then post your question. Never say you are done here because you will always have a question or two and will always come back. Yeah, sometimes these guys here can be jerks but for the most part they are very knowledgeable when it comes to cars. You should definitely take advantage of that.

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                    I love those alloys. I'm jealous
                    im not sure but i might be selling them when i get tires for the rims i got
                    but i don't know

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                      lol mazdaspeedemon but I thought you were done posting? What happened to "This is my last post" I'm just messing with you man. Anyways the car looks good and yeah these guys are right listen to them, use the search and if you cannot figure it out then post your question. Never say you are done here because you will always have a question or two and will always come back. Yeah, sometimes these guys here can be jerks but for the most part they are very knowledgeable when it comes to cars. You should definitely take advantage of that.
                      thanks man for the encouragment i just have to let it slide right off me and not let it get me mad

Comment

looks good d00d.

Happy modding.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                        X