dip stick tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dip stick tube?

does anyone know how to get the dipstick tube out of the oil pump housing??
    ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

anyone??
    ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

Comment

have you every taken one out before?? it is such a bitch!! i called the dealer and they said that it should just pull right out but it doesnt work like that!!!

Comment

well put your freakin purse down!

Comment

its not a purse it is a hand bag!! lol

Comment

yea man them things can be a real biatch. just pull and twist till she cums.

Comment

That thread just made my day.... you guys crack me up.

But really, they aren't connected anywhere they do just pull out. Try using a pair of vice-grips at the base to get the bastard to twist, if you can get it to turn then it should slowly twist-out

Comment

yeah i did that for about 20 minutes and it did not move at all!!!

Comment

errr, like my old masonry boss used to say "Spit beer on it!"

Comment

use liquid wrench that stuff has mor lubrication power then ky jelly
                    94 Protege LX

Comment

Just don't hit yourself in the face when it finally comes out! I'll admit I did that on my old pickup pulling the tube for the tranny out, busted my nose with that one.

93' 5spd DX
                      R.I.P

Comment

Yea man, lube that **** up real sloppy then give her all you've got. I mean break out the big guns, and she'll cum, probably like she never has before.

Comment

well i have finally got'er out!!! took it to the grinder and cleaned up the grooves from the vise-grips and grabbed the raddle can and painted it and now its drying!!

Comment

see, now that you've got it you could make a career out of this sorta of thing.

Comment

yeah i start tomorrow!!lol!!

but i really do... i just got anew jod at the local repair shop..

Comment

Working...
                              X