Need Help Vacum (sp) Location????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Vacum (sp) Location????????

I recently remembered that I have a Vacum Hose, well two that aren't connected to anything, and was wondering if some of you guys can help me out with them. putting the motor back in the car after more than 6 months doesn't help me remember much, lol. Well here are a few pics, any help is greatly appreciated.

This one is right underneath the VICs soleniod, you can see I have it capped off....
    Attached Files

The first one is off of the intake manifold, going down. In the pic you can see the TPS....

The second is where the hose goes to you can see I have a bolt in it right now, actually one of my hood bolts. I remember it going back there somewhere, but cant remember exactly where.

Thanks again guys.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tweeaks
      I recently remembered that I have a Vacum Hose, well two that aren't connected to anything, and was wondering if some of you guys can help me out with them. putting the motor back in the car after more than 6 months doesn't help me remember much, lol. Well here are a few pics, any help is greatly appreciated.

This one is right underneath the VICs soleniod, you can see I have it capped off....
      Hey Jeremy, that one is for the brake booster, connects from the manifold to the metal line running along the firewall. The hose itself has a valve in it, so it needs to be installed the right direction (forget at the moment, which way)

The other 2 pics you post i'm not sure about. The one next to the TPS I believe is auto-trans related.
      Original owner: 1991 Protege LX (now w/SOHC) and a few more BG's ....

Comment

Originally posted by naprotejay
        The one next to the TPS I believe is auto-trans related.
        Allright thanks, that would make sense, as it's an Auto Motor.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X