GTX wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX wiring diagram

Anyone have one? Or know where I can buy one?
    I need to wire up those 3 harnesses on top of the ECU to the GTX one.

I've got the harness in the car pretty much plotted out, I just need a wiring diagram on the GTX engine harness. I also have a great idea on how to wire the damned thing up, I took the original harness from the BP, chopped it up, and then took the harnesses from the front clip(the ones the engine harness plugs into). Thus making it into a plug and play harness adadpter.

A how-to might also emerge from this.....and a how-to on wiring the auto to manual conversion

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

sure...

They are probably copyright-infringed, since the actual shop manuals cost a ton of money. If this is offensive to the Powers That Be, then go ahead and delete this post.

Right-Click / Download

1992 Protege North American Service Manual 81.9MB

1990 North American 4WD Supplement 51.6MB

1990 European and Australian 4WD Supplement 61.2MB

1992 European GTR Supplement 24.1MB

I was going to remove them a while ago, but decided to just leave them up. Thanks to some of the guys at 323gtx.co.uk, which is where I found links to them originally. I might remove them, or put them at a different link eventually, depending on if I get enough gumption to actually organize my domain a little better.

--sarge
    Last edited by SgtRauksauff; 08-29-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Sweet. Was hoping on getting the Japanese GTX manual, but the 1990 North American 4WD Supplement should do me just fine. Thanks!

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Working...
      X