SE won't start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE won't start

Yesterday my battery died so I put in a new one today and now the car won't even start, it doesn't even turn over , I turn the keyand nothing, the stereo works fine though. I noticed before the old one completely cut out it would fade out a couple times before starting. Any ideas what could be wrong? starter? a fuse I'm unaware of? please help.

starter could be an issue.... Its only 3 bolts, and 2 electrical connections... take it to your local auto parts store and have them load test it. Should be able to tell if its good or bad...

When you go to on position, do you hear clicking of any sort?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

ok first off is it a stick or auto trans?? The auto transmission could be the nuetral saftey switch acting up, or manual trans the clutch override switch could pull the same thing. I agree with D323, what does it do when the key is turned??? More info would be great to help with the diag...

Scott.

Comment

I got it to start, my dad helped me 'bum' or 'bump?? start it, and now it works fine. I have no idea what was wrong with it.

also Scott, do you have anymore shots of your car?

EDIT: just goes to show you how stupid pot maeks you at 1 am, I didn't even see your sig.
        Last edited by SleptWithURWife; 09-30-2005, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X