O2 Sensor options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O2 Sensor options

I purchased a BOSCH unit for the girlies car when I did a tune-up.

The car ran fine and didnt set a code but I figured hell why not.

Ever since the car sets a friggin code, forget the # but its in regards to the O2.

Checked around and the only one I could find was a Bosch unit, heaven forbid that the L-Jetronic system designed and built by BOSCH and an O2 designed and built by BOSCH would friggin work together.

SO what are my options?

I was thinking the 3 or 4 wire route but with the conflict if the O2 heater works off a timer or not I didnt want to bother.

Is there another brand out there to look or search for? Otter zone and Funken Kragen only list Bosch.

TIA
    -Michael
    '90 Protege SE
    Originally posted by charles
    It's probably to fix that ****ing automatic seatbelt

Can you post the part number for the sensor that you installed?

Check over the wiring connections, could be a good sensor and a frayed wire that is setting the code.

Comment

i will check the listings when i go to work at autozone today. i could have swore we offered an alternative to bosch. did you get the universal or the oem unit??

Comment

we offer denso and bosch in o.e.m. and universal. we just dont stock the denso, so they may have said they only had bosch.

Comment

Originally posted by borklein1
          we offer denso and bosch in o.e.m. and universal. we just dont stock the denso, so they may have said they only had bosch.

Sweet deal I hope the local store can get me a Denso or NGK unit.
          Just annoying that these Bosch units dont seem to work right.
          -Michael
          '90 Protege SE
          Originally posted by charles
          It's probably to fix that ****ing automatic seatbelt

Comment

Working...
          X