No announcement yet.

fastest bp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive read alot about gtx computer talk, swapping them in and all... is it a plug and play swap or would i have to go harness hacking? obviously i would have to redo my exhaust. and motor mounts while im at it.
    93 protege lx 190k, stick, girlie green

Comment

gtx with bolt on's is easy 200whp. i did it to the tune of 209whp @ 15psi.

NEUMAN

Comment

I am running a 13.880@98.24 60 foot 1.908 on slicks mounted on stock protege rims. I have 2 1/2 exhaust, mx3 cold air intake, pulley 80 shot nos.
        94 LX
        Mods: ebay mx3 cold air, rx7 air flow meter, NOS 70 shot dry, UR pulley, 2 1/2 exhaust, autozone clutch, which is starting to slip, slicks, motor mount inserts, cut pacesetter shifter, zx2 ploy control arm bushing

no2 13.8 98 mph 1.9 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by protouser
          ive read alot about gtx computer talk, swapping them in and all... is it a plug and play swap or would i have to go harness hacking? obviously i would have to redo my exhaust. and motor mounts while im at it.
          If you get the GTX ecu and GTX LHD wiring harness, it should be plug and play.

There's a lot of good info in the Engine and Drivetrain Swaps section.
          Last edited by Jho; 02-03-2006, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gotjuice
            I am running a 13.880@98.24 60 foot 1.908 on slicks mounted on stock protege rims. I have 2 1/2 exhaust, mx3 cold air intake, pulley 80 shot nos.

Not bad!!! I was thinking of running some N20.....I already pulled off a 14.9, wonder if I could get in the 13.5s with an 80 shot?
            Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
            X