F2T swap into my 91 Protege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too much to update.

I've had some major projects come to the shop that have taken up some of my time.

I think really all thats left to do now is wire up the Megasquirt and run piping for eveything.

Does anyone know if there are rear 5 bolt hubs that would directly fit onto the rear of my Protege?

Heres a pic of the car with the FMIC mounted properly
    Attached Files
    Cars Suck...

Comment

sexy.... i like how the tires stick out past the fender.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I cant belive this! YOUR NUTS!! This is pure AMAZING!! and you are in Ontario also!! I am going to hve to come to your shop and check this out!! I still cant belive the progress! :suckie:
        Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

Nice work man.

It looks like it's coming along good.

What did you do to the Skyline and WRX?

Comment

colins323, definatlty come check out the shop sometime. Maybe you'll see some of the other projects I'm working on too ;D

The Skyline is getting a motor built for it and the WRX is getting a GT30R turbo with all the supporting mods. I just finished the ACT flywheel and clutch install today on the WRX.....what a pain lol.

I'm hoping to have the Megasquirt wired up and ready to go in a couple weeks.....then I need I/C piping, exhaust, all the little things need to be finished.....urgh.....no time to work on it
            Cars Suck...

Comment

Always nice to see a Fellow wankle owner doing his thing BTW teh rx7club knows about joo

HEhe

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
              Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Oh nooes!!! teh rx7club knows about me??? LOL

I pulled the Protege into the shop today...hopefully I'll get some work done on it
                Cars Suck...

Comment

Originally posted by RPM
                  Oh nooes!!! teh rx7club knows about me??? LOL

I pulled the Protege into the shop today...hopefully I'll get some work done on it
                  Nice!

I can't wait to see the outcome.

Comment

sorry to bring up a old post, but what ever happened here? did it ever get compleated?

Comment

yes. bump for updates
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Good question! I had forgotten about this.

Comment

this is pretty sweet... i wish i was a little closer could have used a little advice at least on my engine and awd swap.... let us know how the car is comin
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

somebody call this guy and grill him for answers. i just read 5 pages on this to be disappointed with no ending. shenanigans!
                            sigpic

Comment

i have added him to MSN but he has not yet signed on.

Comment

HOLY ****.... totally forgot about this thread! LOL

Well I got it all installed and ready for wiring....and thats pretty much where I gave up.
                                I had too many projects on the go and working on customers cars, couldn't find the time to work on it. So I sold the motor out of it to a guy in Ontario but gave him the rest of the car attached to it hahaha.

On the bright side, I just picked up a nice black 91 GT again!
                                Cars Suck...

Comment

Working...
                                X