Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Differences between the BP in the pro lx and sephia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differences between the BP in the pro lx and sephia?

apparently in my area, there are a few low mile bps available, from sephias. i was wondering if there was anything different about them compared to the bp that comes in the lx. if you know something, please lmk. the motors im looking at have 79k-85k miles on them, and the only protege lx one has 110k on it.

obd2 on the newer ones?

Comment

i believe the lx has a bp-ze, while the sephia's have a bp-de. the bp-ze has more aggressive cam angles, and probably a few other minor diffs. along with what ^^ he said.
      Last edited by prakashkamath; 04-04-2006, 01:42 PM.
      ---prakash

Comment

both of them are 94s, obd1. so essentially it would be the same thing? i just need the car to run for now, so i can use it as a daily beater. most of the stuff i was gonna do to it was suspension wise anyways.

Comment

PM Spenone If i remeber he's running a kia BP
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

according to consumer guide, the 1994 kia only had a 1.6, the 1.8s weren't introduced until 1995 which would make them OBD2 unless the were produced in the first half of the year.
            Seth
            2010 Mazda3 i Touring

Comment

kia bp's are all obd2.
              Almost there

jdm tails... check
              jdm bumper... check
              ms lip... check
              ms grill... check
              ms sideskirts... check
              ms rear skirts... check
              ms spoiler... check
              ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
              Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X