MSP LSD in a G-box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I finally got to the pictures.

What with working 10-12hr days, having to replace the clutch master cylinder on a buddy's integra, going to my martial arts class, having a bit of social interaction, and playing D&D on the weekend, there just wasn't a lot of time. But, without much further ado:

Pictures are now up of the Parts, Disassembly, Reassembly, and the modifications to the intermediate shaft bearing carrier.

Go Here to see them

I will eventually be putting together a howto with some tips/tricks type things, too.

--sarge

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff
      Ok, I finally got to the pictures.

What with working 10-12hr days, having to replace the clutch master cylinder on a buddy's integra, going to my martial arts class, having a bit of social interaction, and playing D&D on the weekend, there just wasn't a lot of time. But, without much further ado:

Pictures are now up of the Parts, Disassembly, Reassembly, and the modifications to the intermediate shaft bearing carrier.

Go Here to see them

I will eventually be putting together a howto with some tips/tricks type things, too.

--sarge
      Whoa! Those are some good pics.

Comment

Strange, for some reason I don't have the option to edit my own post.

So, I will add another one.

The photos and links in all of my previous posts won't really work, since the webserver crashed back in November '06.

Here's a link on the new server, with photos of what I did:
        My Gallery page with the Transmission Stuff

Also, Darryl (MazdaRacer) has a pictorial walkthrough of the procedure over on iMazda, when he was doing the LSD install for his KLZE swap.

--sarge

Comment

Working...
        X