Diagrams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diagrams?

Could anyone tell me if I can download a Factory Service Manual online for this car somewhere for free? I have been able to do this for most of my other cars past and present.

I am having a wiring problem and would appreciate any help....even the wiring diagram for the A/C section would help out.

The Haynes Manual I am using doesn't even show A/C system wiring for 1st generation Proteges but seems to show every other system.

Thanks
    93 EGT 5M, Bimini Blue

132k miles, DD only

0w20, EG Fram Oil Filter for Probe 2.5L, Magnetic Drain Plug, ebay cone filter, 03 Protege Rotors, moog sway bar end-links on rear sway bar, mx3 seats, Power Sunroof, Miata Valve Cover Bolts, Gatorback Belts, Timing *14 on 87 Oct, Autolite 3924 @ .043 - 35 mpg at 67 mph (95% highway driving) with A/C and headlights on. Untested for fuel economy: Sylvania EcoBright 9004, .717 5th gear with D6 ATF, NGK wires, 195/65/15 Kumho LRR 4 wire tps

Former Car: 92 Protege DX 5 spd.

Originally posted by dx92beater
    Could anyone tell me if I can download a Factory Service Manual online for this car somewhere for free? I have been able to do this for most of my other cars past and present.

I am having a wiring problem and would appreciate any help....even the wiring diagram for the A/C section would help out.

The Haynes Manual I am using doesn't even show A/C system wiring for 1st generation Proteges but seems to show every other system.

Thanks

Comment

wow, thanks.....
      93 EGT 5M, Bimini Blue

132k miles, DD only

0w20, EG Fram Oil Filter for Probe 2.5L, Magnetic Drain Plug, ebay cone filter, 03 Protege Rotors, moog sway bar end-links on rear sway bar, mx3 seats, Power Sunroof, Miata Valve Cover Bolts, Gatorback Belts, Timing *14 on 87 Oct, Autolite 3924 @ .043 - 35 mpg at 67 mph (95% highway driving) with A/C and headlights on. Untested for fuel economy: Sylvania EcoBright 9004, .717 5th gear with D6 ATF, NGK wires, 195/65/15 Kumho LRR 4 wire tps

Former Car: 92 Protege DX 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by dx92beater
        wow, thanks.....
        X2.

Comment

X3
          ClubProtege

Comment

It took a few hours to DL, but well worth it.

Comment

anyone else hosting this. I can't seem to get it for the life of me. I keep getting disconnected from the ftp server no matter what I do. The only way I can get bits and peices of it is to baby sit it and restart the download on my ftp client. Tried getright and it sucks just as bad.

Comment

i tried a few times to download and i get some kind of password error but no way to change or even enter a password
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I'm pretty sure that link doesn't work anymore. What does everyone use?
                  1993 Black BP MX-3 RS - RIP
                  1992 Black MX3 GS
                  1994 Green MX3 GS

Comment

go to mininova.org and look up mazda 323.

I downloaded a whole set of the GTR/GTX/323/Protege/1st-2nd gen guidebooks and manuals from there. only took 1 hr to download which isn't *too* bad.

Comment

Ah, torrents. I guess I could have checked that out.

Thanks.
                      1993 Black BP MX-3 RS - RIP
                      1992 Black MX3 GS
                      1994 Green MX3 GS

Comment

if you need the 1st gen FSM, let me know. I can prolly upload it somewhere for you to DL!

Comment

Working...
                        X