No Cel light???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Cel light???

Ok, so last night I went to hook a switch up the the revers light switch because the wiring to the switch on the tranny is bad. So I wire it up to the connector (Two spades into the connector. Well, I turn the car on and no cluster lights. So I check and the meter fuse is blown. So I replace it, and I have all the lights except for the CEL and my SAFCII won't power up (come off of ECU power). So I look under the hood and replace the fuel injector relay fuse. Still nothing. So I parked it at my freinds. COuple things:

The car cranks over, so the main fuse under the hood is still good right?

All the cluster lights come on except CEL (Check Engine Light).

I havn't checked for spark and I don't know if I have fuel.

I don't know how the switch could of blown the fuse. Any help is appriciated.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Originally posted by BuGS

I havn't checked for spark and I don't know if I have fuel.
    You don't know if you have fuel to the combstion chambers, or in the tank?
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

can you hear your fuel pump turn on? fuel pump turns on and gives you pressure, then possible look at your injectors.

in fact, it might be your injectors, cuz i know the SAFC2 controls your injectors. Try to hard wire it to the battery just to get it to turn on or something.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

No, The SAFC Won't turn on. And there is no cel light. Kinda like when you take your Fuel ING fuse out under the hood to do a compression check...

Comment

well, since you had to splince into your injectors for your SAFC2 and that won't turn on, then your injectors aren't going to work correctly. try to un-splince (if it's possible) from the injectors, and just let the computer take over, and see if it will start up.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

No, the computer wasn't getting POWER. But I took care of it. Never get a wiring harness from a car from the south... The connectors under the fuse box are all curroded. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
            X