cut manifold question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cut manifold question

hi has any one tried the manifold that bpt 323 sales if so let my kmow and what are the gains. cause im interrested.
    thanks guys

<----I have one installed on mine!

I have no dyno charts, but I can feel the difference. The VICS engagement or crossover or whatever u wanna call it, is smooth. Throttle response is better, and it pulls hard all the way to 7200 rpms.

Not to mention it sounds cool!
    Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by patron
      hi has any one tried the manifold that bpt 323 sales if so let my kmow and what are the gains. cause im interrested.
      thanks guys
      this mod kicks ass! instead of having the motor feel like **** up top after VICS opens, the barrels have been smoothed for free flowing air., i pull all the way to redline smoothly.. i dont need a damn dyno to tell me it kicks ass..... i've bounced off the redline several times since it's been done because the motor does'nt *feel* like it's peaking out anymore. smooooooooooth all the way to the top! DO IT.
      Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

I saw a difference when i hit 4500 rpm with the rx7 afm, seems to move more air when the vics system activates.

Comment

I dyno tested this mod @ 3whp & 1ft lb. increase
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
          X