Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infos about KL-ZE installing in a BG?

Hi,

where i can find some infos about installation of a 2.5l V6 KL-ZE engine into an 323 BG? Found some postings here men not enough.
    I'm wondering about the changings which need to do. I guess there's no part of the BG which is fitting to the KL-ZE, is it?

Gr33tinx, Ruffneck
    Halve dagan gått og ingenting gjort (Et trøndersk ordspråk)

You need to check out the engine and drivetrain swaps forum:

There are some posts and stickies that you should read. You will need to change most of the major stuff under the hood. Engine and transaxle, obviously, but also some engine mounts, crossmember, shifter linkage, wiring harness, and axles, just to name some of the parts youll need.
    V6 swap write-up

Computer support, troubleshooting, and maintenance

Comment

Get a MX-3 GS 5-speed for parts It will have everything but the KL-ZE.
      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
      X