Fuel PSI ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel PSI ???

I just got an after maket fuel pressure reulator and I have no Idea how many psi the car needs. My motor is a stock jspec with some goodies like air intake, 9mm wires 2 and half inc pipes. No after maket heater as of yet or intake.

Umm depends on your tune. Thats why its kind of pointless to just BUY it and not even know what to do with it!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Well original one was giving me problems starting my car and it cost $92 at the local autoparts and the Aftermarket adjustable FPR cost $25 plus it look a whole lot nicer and it adjustable.

Comment

Originally posted by japslx
        Well original one was giving me problems starting my car and it cost $92 at the local autoparts and the Aftermarket adjustable FPR cost $25 plus it look a whole lot nicer and it adjustable.
        I dunno about you but i wouldn't trust a cheap priced adjustable FPR... Have you checked ebay for a FPR? There's some decently priced ones once in awhile.
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

yep I know that's where I got mine from.
          Attached Files

Comment

32-35psi is good running pressure. That's what the stock setting is. But if you are having problems on start up it may be a leaking fuel injector. Once you have the FPR set to the proper psi turn the car off and see if the pressure leaks down. It should hold atleast 30psi, if not remove the fuel rain with injectors still in the rail. Have someone turn the ignition switch to the "ON" position but not running. Leave the key on till you have full fuel pressure than turn the key off. You should be able to tell which injector is leaking.
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Working...
            X