No announcement yet.

Turbos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woooow Proto420 thats one hell of a build up you got there i like it good job on it.

Comment

I think the threads for the oil fittings are M10x1.5, that should be easy enough to find.

Comment

yo i have a garrett gt28 with a .6 flange (i think) sittin in my closet, god knows why. i was going to use it for my bluebird b14 engine, but the exhuast manifold i needed wouldnt fit my engine.

something about a gti-r manifold...

is that the GTR that i keep hearing about, or maybe even the GTX mani? Cuz that would be awesome to stick that big ass turbo on my bp.
        Last edited by sydewayz; 10-04-2006, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sydewayz
          yo i have a garrett gt28 with a .6 flange (i think) sittin in my closet, god knows why. i was going to use it for my bluebird b14 engine, but the exhuast manifold i needed wouldnt fit my engine.

something about a gti-r manifold...

is that the GTR that i keep hearing about, or maybe even the GTX mani? Cuz that would be awesome to stick that big ass turbo on my bp.
          ummmm....

GTi-R = nissan

GTR = mazda

the GT28 will not bolt up to the GTR or GTX manny you would need a custome flange
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

aha no wonder lol. got dammit i thought i scored.

Comment

I know this is kind of an old topic, but while doing some research tonight, I came across the "disco potato" story: http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/pr...silvia_part_2/

Comment

Working...
              X