gtx/ gtr harmaonic balancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gtx/ gtr harmaonic balancers

does anyone know where to get one of these for my bpt or even a dang bolt. no, lol i have been trying to find parts just to tune up with and i have no luck on finding replacement parts for the bpt im buggin cause i need a harmonic balancer but no luck. cross reference to the dohc amer spec will not work any help thanks
    94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

gtr ones are different from the gtx one cuz the gtr has a different pulley cuz it runs a grooved belt for the alternator.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

the GTR crank/pulley/ & bolt are different... how the bolt is different im not sure.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

doesn't the later BP and Miata use a ribbed pulley for the alt and waterpump?

is the bolt longer like the smallnose B6 upgrade bolt? higher torque setting? stronge rmetal?

Comment

I know the sephia uses a ribbed crank pulley system
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Do you guys mean that certain models switched to using serpentine belts instead of the standard. Anyway adapting different pulley, just make sure the bolts pattern matches up, except the belts might run into problems if you also change out the pulley on the alternator, waterpump, and power steering pump.

Comment

PS and AC pulley are already ribbed.
              if i had to guess i'd say that around 95-96 the fwd BP went to all ribbed pulleys. like the miata always had...

Comment

Working...
              X