stock size injectors, 1.6 sohc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock size injectors, 1.6 sohc?

im looking for the stock injector size for the 1.6 sohc motor, i ask cause i have a BF 323 and im turboing it, and all the old bf guys don't know the stock size. im guessing the stock bf and bg 1.6 sohc injectors are the same or very close.
    thanks
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

if someone can give me the denso part number on the injector that would help.
    i tryed checking my stock bf 1.6 injectors on witchhunter injectors couldn't find them so i call and he couldn't tell me either.
    thansk
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

somewhere in the 200 range is all i can tell you, I don't believe anyone has flowbenched a set. use BP injectors when boosting & you should be fine
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i seen a set on ebay with a denso part number 195500-2040
        they say they are 186cc and 43 psi, im guess the bf 1.6 are very close.

also im going to run a crappy FMU for managment for now, also the bf 1.6 dizzy runs off vacuum, well when boost hit's that = no vacuum so i might run into a problem there but im searching for a cure still.
        thanks
        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

run the BP injectors & don't worry about it
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            run the BP injectors & don't worry about it
            well the bf harness injector plugs are the squared mazda ones. the hole vaccum adavnced dizzy thing could cause a problem. so im going to run the fmu route first to see how the dizzy acts under boost, then mess around with maybe bigger injectors.
            bpt 323 how much hp do you think the stock bp injectors could handel on a 1.6 sohc?
            thanks
            5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

also i was thi8nking of going a old skool route, running big injectors cut base fuel pressure down to are 20 psi and putting in a 4 to1 or 3 to 1 disk in the fmu.
              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

hrmm, hard to say what power you could make.

Comment

Working...
                X