X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Brand of Headers??

came with the car, no idea what brand.

Comment

why not ask fordpartsguy? did you grab his number?
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ya he said he didnt know

Comment

Looks like a genie header to me...
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i dont think its a genie, i have a one of those thats not installed...

Comment

Speaking of headers does anyone have a link to a vendor that sells headers?

Comment

corksport has pacesetters.

Comment

advance auto has pacesetters too, i remember that from a thread here!

Comment

those are pacesetters im pretty sure, i think the old ones, because the newer ones are 2 pieces right? i had those on my old lx. i didnt buy them either, i bought them from a old guy..who worked ona a protege and the guy never paid for the work..So i cant be sure.. but they look like the old pacesetters before they redesigned.

Comment

LOL!! Looks like I'm not the only one that needs new upper radiator mounts!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffwhite18 View Post
                        GUILTY!!

thats one of those things that never get fixed

Comment

ok cool, so i also have genies that i havent put on, any results or difference in power gains with either one?

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamitch333 View Post
                            ok cool, so i also have genies that i havent put on, any results or difference in power gains with either one?

the pacesetters were really good, i put them on and went for a test drive and top end and mid range was alot more responsive. definately fell the difference, but that was going from stock to the header, u prob wont feel much goin from the pacesetter to genie..

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffwhite18 View Post
                              Originally posted by jitb37 View Post
                              GUILTY!!

thats one of those things that never get fixed
                              guilty as well. lol.

those look exactly like mine too. I have pacesetters. sorry let me rephrase that, rustsetters. lol.
                              Attached Files
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                              X