Deal or No Deal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal or No Deal ?

I have $0 in my car. It's a 92 SOHC Pro & my friend gave it to me. So I'm looking for swaps and found a DOHC engine for $500 15 miles from me. Take it, or could I find something cheaper? It has around 105k on it at the salvage yard. I would still need the ecu & other stuff for misc. repairs. Also where can I find the plate that holds the shifter in the floor ? Mine has just broke and is in two pieces so the shifter rests on the exhaust pipe.

i would say deal given for maybe 700 after its all done you would have a complete running driving BP. but thats me given it would be 700 for motor alone your prices could be diff in your area. and for the shifter go rob one off a wrecked one in the wreckers 90-94 would all be the same part
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Just found one at a salvage yard. They say every Saturday from 8-12 you pay $40 and whatever you can carry out in one trip is yours. So maybe I can find more parts I'm in need of.

Comment

hmmmm ... i could carry a motor ....

Comment

Go one week carry out a motor and wire harness, and the next week carry out a trany.

Damn I wish I had access to a yard like that.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
          98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X