how do u fix a code 25 ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u fix a code 25 ..

new code new issue ,, almost there,, idle is fine .. rev is fine .. now the problem still lies .. in code 25 .. and i still cant get it back up to 10.00 lbs of boost .. im thinking of pulling the hose on the waste gate from the turbo to see how far it will boost .. ...

lol it'll probably hit 2 bar
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

It'll probaly hit 6psi but the turbo will explode.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

explain ... its a pretty big turbo .. t3/t4/ capable of doing 20 lbs ./. or more .. but only set to 10 .. i just got to play with it..

Comment

where did you run the vac line for the wastegate

Comment

you mean the line coming from the turbo cold side , meaning the intake side of the turbo is going in to the waste gate .. //

Comment

ok great news got some platic tees and fixed my vacume problems ..

Comment

Working...
              X