KIA DOHC valve cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIA DOHC valve cover

Will it fit the BP heads on the '91-'94 models or is it a different design? I was thinking about bolting one up since there's like 3 of them here at the local junkyards. Is it possible or a totally different design?

14.500@95.68 mph naturally aspirated
    '94 Protege LX 5 speed "grooved" 34mpg average

Yes it will. You need the plastic piece that covers the cam gears and the metal plate behind the cam gears though.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      Yes it will. You need the plastic piece that covers the cam gears and the metal plate behind the cam gears though.
      Well, the car is in pieces anyway so that won't be anything that will take very long to do. Thanks, man. When I get the valve cover, I'll be sure to grind the KIA logo off it and I'll probably paint it some other color. But I definately want something different. Speaking of different, I have a spare valve cover for my 6 that I got off a '99 klG4 and I want to put a spark plug cover on it. So much work to do, such little time

14.500@95.68 mph naturally aspirated
      '94 Protege LX 5 speed "grooved" 34mpg average

Comment

Working...
      X