custom racing manifolds for all power levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom racing manifolds for all power levels

hey whats going on guys. i have bin working some things out with creative performance to make us some racing manifolds.i hope you like this manifolds creative has made for us.you can have a manifold made for your spec or power level.as you have seen in online videos.they are making over 680+ so they are serious about making a footprint with the mazda motors.this is your chance to make some real power.i already had one made its a top mounted manifold with the compressor side facing forward.made custom for my setup a garret gt30-40 or gt35. the links to the page are below.

and for the ztec people baaaam!!!!!!!!!!!

or what about a racing gear set

if you have any questions just drop a pm in my box or became a member on the cpboost web site.
    250hp to 300hp
    55.17%
    300hp to 400hp
    34.48%
    400hp to 600hp
    10.34%
    Last edited by 13thghost; 05-08-2008, 02:26 PM.
    GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
    AND
    THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Great designs. I would never want a turbo that big on my daily driver but the work looks great.

Comment

thanks lex for the compliments. i am building a drag racing bg with the help of cpboost.com i am going to attempt to make some big power.i will like to really help turn out some nasty mazdas in the usa.i am going to make an agressive competition vs honda .its about time we stop being the underdog.what do you say?
      AND

Comment

I would say that for a drag car, something like that would be the ticket! Big turbo, long runners, and a strong tranny.

Comment

bump
          Last edited by 13thghost; 05-10-2008, 03:12 PM.
          AND

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
            thanks lex for the compliments. i am building a drag racing bg with the help of cpboost.com i am going to attempt to make some big power.i will like to really help turn out some nasty mazdas in the usa.i am going to make an agressive competition vs honda .its about time we stop being the underdog.what do you say?
            I've pwnt all but one honda around here. He had a all engine build on a H series. He still was back bumper to front bumper.
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

yeah, the tranny is what kills us
              Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
              sigpic

Comment

How much for a simple logstyle manifold for a BP setup...using the STOCK radiator,....and T3/T4 turbo

Comment

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
                  yeah, the tranny is what kills us
                  well

the problem is not just that !! its the small stock turbos that kill trannys.
                  the small vj20 crap and t25 they put out to much torque to soon. that is what kills trannys .how do you think the guys at creative put down 10
                  sec runs with stock trannys and welded diff's.big turbos are alot more smooth
                  with the way they apply torque.small turbos like that are ment for awd cars that need that burst of torque.
                  AND

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                    How much for a simple logstyle manifold for a BP setup...using the STOCK radiator,....and T3/T4 turbo
                    did you look at the links that i posted? the short one with the compresser that faces looking at the timing belt is $650 or less with no ceramic.
                    but post a pic of something similer to what you want so i can calculate a right price.and about how much power you want it made to take. thats to figer out the gage of the tube.
                    Last edited by 13thghost; 05-09-2008, 01:25 AM.
                    AND

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
                      did you look at the links that i posted? the short one with the compresser that faces looking at the timing belt is $650 or less with no ceramic.
                      but post a pic of something similer to what you want so i can calculate a right price.and about how much power you want it made to take. thats to figer out the gage of the tube.
                      I did see it BUT it seems that as if i cannot use the stock radiator with it because of the way the wastegate is on there,...

I want to be able to use my Stock cooling setup. My power goals is about 400
                      Last edited by SPENONE; 05-09-2008, 10:08 AM.

Comment

If you want a simple cheap and hella strong log manny, go to jgsturbo.com. They don't get any less spendy than that. You can get the t3 flange, you can build it yourself or have them do one up. I'm using one on the rallycar.
                        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

In my experiences against hondas, it has nothing to do with the transmisison, and everything to do with a 9000+ rpm redline.

and torque is what I want. the sooner the better, and keep it there throughout the entire range. a Big-ass turbo takes a big-ass time to spool, resulting in big-ass delays in the application of power.

--sarge

Comment

lol well a small turbo is not going to keep making torque or power at high rpm.
                            and all that torque is not good for traction.also a big ass turbo dos not take long to spool thats way we have turbo maps for you to chose the right one for your engine size.my turbo should be at max spool by 3,800rpm .well this is if you are drag racing. if you are track racing then yes that small turbo will work dam well for you.

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
                            In my experiences against hondas, it has nothing to do with the transmisison, and everything to do with a 9000+ rpm redline.

and torque is what I want. the sooner the better, and keep it there throughout the entire range. a Big-ass turbo takes a big-ass time to spool, resulting in big-ass delays in the application of power.

--sarge
                            AND

Comment

with both the top and bottom mount turbo manifolds you must use a civic radiator.
                              but if you are planing to make about 400hp go with something that can hold up to the abuse.you do not want something cheap that will crack under such power.

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                              I did see it BUT it seems that as if i cannot use the stock radiator with it because of the way the wastegate is on there,...

I want to be able to use my Stock cooling setup. My power goals is about 400
                              Last edited by 13thghost; 05-09-2008, 05:54 PM.
                              AND

Comment

Working...
                              X