K1 Technologies rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K1 Technologies rods

Anyone ever dealt with these? I found this while browsing ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...spagenameZWDVW

K1 was bought by Carillo in 2006. They use ARP hardware I believe. They weigh 550g. I haven't found the price list but that ebay auction makes it seem like they are comparable in price to the CAT/Belfab rods.

Not the sports page Not a magazine

they are made by Carrillo name brand low price

Shop K1 Connecting Rods for Sport Compact Engines. Shop high performance Import pistons, engine kits, rods, flywheels, crankshafts, camshafts, gaskets & more. We ship worldwide.

Comment

i would only get wiesco pistons from flyin miata they have the cutout for oil squirters

Comment

I'm pretty sure all the new wiescos have the cutout now, they updated their design.
        Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
        sigpic

Comment

jump is right. Mine cleared the oil squirters with no problem at all and I bought them from IPP.

Shop 506-577-6708
          cell 506-381-3503
          email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

My wiseco pistons clear the squirter too, and I bought them from summit racing...
            Mazda Protege LX Touring 1999

Mazda Protege 1993 Turbo
            -Megasquirt, denso 720cc injector, Forged internal, Holset HX30 Turbo, tial 38mm wg with dumptube, 3" turbo back, etc...

Comment

Working...
            X