Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake systems for 1994 Mazda Protege 1.8 DOHC N/A

Hello to Everyone :

I am completely new in this forum. I just got a 1994 Mazda Protege with a 1.8L DOHC N/A engine. I really don't know a lot about the car, so I'd like to know if you could reccomend intake systems for this engine ( AEM, INJEN, Apexi, or whichever applies) . Thanks for your time and suggestions

Unless it's for looks or to fix a broken stock boot, I'd just get a VAF adapter and a cone filter. An aftermarket intake tube won't give you much if any power gains.

Comment

any brands that you would recommend for me to check out?

Comment

You can get them at Auto Zone for like $30

Comment

ebay or zxtuner.com for the vaf adapter plate...

like dude said.. unless the intake tube itself is cracked its not worth replacing other then for looks..

Comment

SEARCH!!!!

90-93 accord intakes fit with very minor modding. I think you have to trim like 1-2 inches off the length
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ok thanks for the input people

Comment

Working...
              X