Filled my trans mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
    on a NA engine, those should be fine. On a Turbo engine, however, you will find that they like to rip loose within a year or so.

For a turbo build, I highly recommend some 3/16" flat stock, some .030 wire, some ArCo, and about 230V.

--sarge

dude you know the best parts washer is a dishwasher preferably my dads when hes not home. hehe
    eat me

Comment

lol, I actually used my mom's (with her permission, after some persuasion) to wash the grille of an 88 Volvo that I'm going to be painting for my brother.

But what's a dishwasher have to do with welding motormounts? Maybe I'm just to tired to see the connection? Or is it cleaning the mounts before welding so you get a better weld?

--sarge

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
        lol, I actually used my mom's (with her permission, after some persuasion) to wash the grille of an 88 Volvo that I'm going to be painting for my brother.

But what's a dishwasher have to do with welding motormounts? Maybe I'm just to tired to see the connection? Or is it cleaning the mounts before welding so you get a better weld?

--sarge

nothing really just he was talking about baking his filled mounts
        eat me

Comment

Working...
        X