This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
    What kind of ****ty tuner are you? Chipping a turbo fks it up. Ditch that pos snail and upgrade to a better solution

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Elect...spagenameZWDVW
    ^^^BWWAA HAH HAH HAH^^^
    Oh sweet jesus t!ttyf@cking christ. People are still selling those? People are still BUYING those? man I hope no one on this list suckered into one. Oh yeah an electric fan that draws 3 whole amps is gonna move enough air to boost a car engine.
    Last edited by jay; 02-06-2009, 12:03 PM.
    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
      ^^^BWWAA HAH HAH HAH^^^
      Oh sweet jesus t!ttyf@cking christ. People are still selling those? People are still BUYING those? man I hope no one on this list suckered into one. Oh yeah an electric fan that draws 3 whole amps is gonna move enough air to boost a car engine.
      So you're saying if I bought a potato "chip" with Jesus face on it off eBay, and I put it in my intake tube just after my filter... it will create a godly vortex of air to give me power?

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
      Member of MX-3.com
      1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
      1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shades View Post

So you're saying if I bought a potato "chip" with Jesus face on it off eBay, and I put it in my intake tube just after my filter... it will create a godly vortex of air to give me power?

That's why they will call you a "god" of power.....if you're lucky enough to acually find 1.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

looks more like che guevara than jesus if you ask me
          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bubu122987 View Post
            god turpro and smoke187. you guys are such fags.i ask question and you give me that answer like its so funny. You two need to get some ****ing lives or just get laid or something. you prob still have your vcards. nothen better to do then sit in a computer chair and rub one out to club protege.
            I rub one out to clubprotege regularly, whats the big joke?
            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

i'm rubbin one now, i dont see what the big deal is
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The electric turbo isn't worth getting.

... unless you get TWO!

Project 'Mazda Missile' - 1990 323

Stuff done: Not lots.
                BP power and trans. B&G springs and Tokico S/R struts. EGT front/rear sway bars. DIY front/rear strut tower braces. MX3 GS rear tie bar. Pro GT(?) wheels. MX3 front & rear seats. Beige int panels now black! Low-buck MP3 H/U and door speakers. Infinity BassLink sub. Remote starter. Pro GT gauges, now with extra redness.

Stuff wanted done: Lots.
                EGT big front brake/rear disc brake conversion (awaiting install). Fog lights in grille (close to ready). Fogs as DRLs (researching).

Comment

Originally posted by bv323 View Post
                  The electric turbo isn't worth getting.

... unless you get TWO!

You are the fkn man. Wow. I contiplated that but never imagined it could be done.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                  X