help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

i am wanting to build a auto for a bp05 build i will be doing soon and i would like to know if anyone knows were i can get the parts to do this and how much do you think it will hold ? i am thinking around 450hp to the wheels.

450? You will have to rip the engine apart and start from the ground up. Also, the tranny. You will have to go very custom for that feat. Grab a beer/wine/drink and start reading. The worklogs are great for finding information.

Comment

i cant find anyone that has build a auto so far and yes it is going to be a very built motor i plane on putting $1500 to $2000 form the head gasket down.

Comment

Denis built a trans for his auto. I think his tq converter alone was 800
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnywhite View Post
          i cant find anyone that has build a auto so far and yes it is going to be a very built motor i plane on putting $1500 to $2000 form the head gasket down.
          any reason you cant go manual?

Comment

all the time of moding a e153 to work dont fill like it. and i am thinking of a 300 shot maybe two different 150 idk yet

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Denis built a trans for his auto. I think his tq converter alone was 800
              i found him on feoa.net and sent him a pm thanks

Comment

a 300 shot?? better have some really good hardware to keep the motor together.. and spend some serious cash..

Comment

A 300 shot is not realistic. I've seen 200 shots give over 250 whp and this was on a ls motor. 300 is too big. Plus 400whp is a realistic number. so why so much nitrous?
                  Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                  "Who Dey"

Comment

300 shot is realistic if you do the right stuff it wont all be at once it it will be 150 then + 150 in 2ed is what i am thinking. i have found that if i spend about $2000 on parts i will have a motor that will hold 600+ HP the only but is if the block will lol

Comment

600hp bp... i would pay money to see that..

Comment

highest ive seen in a while is a guy in nz that had 544hp but it also had a toyota tranny

NW MAZDAS

Comment

well it might take me a year or two but my goal to to break 500hp with a bp. i think about $3000 should be good for the hole motor.

Comment

Well the motor with 3k might hold the power but 1 shot of that kind of power and your trans is done. Better save up for a Toyota trans conversion to because yours won't last long enough to get one solid blast.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Did you plan on staying FWD?

Comment

Working...
                              X