intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake

i am still confused about this i searched the site and dont know if it is just me or is there not any thing about adding an intake on my pro it is a dx i found that out today while i am wiating on my engine swap i still want to do an intake on the stock motor but what all is involved in doing this so far the only mods i have are the spolier and custom exhaust and i have removed the air filter can some one help me out on this topic thanks

There isn't a company that makes them. You'll have to custom build one yourself. There was a group buy for the intakes but it's over now...read on it here:
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

you can buy an intake adaptor off ebay to fit a cone filter.....but the CAI(Cold Air Intake) must be made custom......just take a piece of 2.5" stainless piping and take it to a shop that can do mandrel bending and have them bend it for you......
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.