9004 -> H4 adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9004 -> H4 adapter

Well, major props to Dave for getting me a set of EDM lights and corners He also got me a very nice black Familia grill, so with the e-codes and that grill my Pro is going to get a super facelift! My question is regarding a 9004 to H4 adapter. I see that Daniel Stern sells a relay kit, but unless I'm reading his webpage wrong, it looks like I will have to make the relay since his kit just provides the connectors, fuses, etc. I would *prefer* to have a relay that is already made, plug-n-play, if such a thing exists. Also, I'm considering just getting and adapter if it's easier to find. I know I wouldn't be able to run 100/130 bulbs, but whatever. Anyone have any experience with Daniel Stern's kits or some other adapters/relays?
    Scott
    '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
    '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
    '98 Volvo V70 T5
    '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Sterns stuff is top notch. You do have to make up the relays (get the wire locally) but the main reason for that is cause you are running a hot wire from the main positive lead directly to the light relay so you get full power. You can get by with the adaptors but as you already know don't get the high wattage bulbs.

DS can also give you better bulbs for the rear lights too with better light output.
    David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
    He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
    He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
    If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

link??
      eat me

Comment

Originally posted by jacobrussell
        link??
        http://www.danielsternlighting.com/

--Ferdi
        If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
        -----
        Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
        Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
        Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

this worked for me aswell...

http://www.eurowires.net/wst_page4.html
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
          X