Cheap espec shiat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap espec shiat

Hey I found this site and they list that they have E spec headlights and corners. They have the corners $40 AUD. Thats about 28 USD. They do want to be emailed about shipping and handling though.

S&H might be a bit steep, I dunno never imported anything from down under.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Actually shipping shouldn't be that much. I'd say maybe around $30 and another $20 to wire the money. Either way, the total should be under $100, which is a great deal.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
      Actually shipping shouldn't be that much. I'd say maybe around $30 and another $20 to wire the money. Either way, the total should be under $100, which is a great deal.

Badass. Well here you go ppl. Good chance for some Espec shiat. I know the old Espec vs Jspec battle rages on, but In the mean time here is a cheap alternative.

Comment

what up?
        are you keeping the link to yourself?

Comment

holy **** I clicked paste. MB lemme find it.

Comment

damn, had to retrace my steps from earlierbut got it

OZEPARTS Offers a variety of automotive car parts and accessories at the best prices. Buy automotive car parts and spares from our online store. Shop now!

Comment

sorry for the delay and the suspense

o yeah do 323 and they did miss spell protege. they put portege.

Comment

omg, they have the rear bumpers with the lisence plate inlay as well as the GTX front bumper (wish it were the other one tho)
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yep and its not a rip off price either.

Comment

(For country outside Australia)
                    Additional freight Charge apply. Please email to customer service (enq@ozeparts.com.au) stating your address, your parts requirement and the quantity, so that we can work out the standard additional freight charge for you.
                    Also, we are unable to deliver large item (eg. bonnet, bumper bar, radiator, guard). You could arrange your own pickup or courier service.

Comment

Working...
                    X