Jdm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm?

ok heres the thing, im trying to build a cpmpletely JDM spec mazda "protege" its a 93 lx, so could you guys who know tell me all the little things i would need? i.e. power fold mirrors, badges, lights. thanx in advance!
    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

the man your gonna want to talk to is dave, (cablemirc) he is in the process of doing the same thing, and has alot of it allready done.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

there are some JDM sun visors on ebay right now everything is in japanese.
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

guage cluster, momo steering wheel, seats, back familia grill, front and back bumpers, gtx or gtr engine and ecu to go with it, front grill, headlights and front corner lights, folding mirrors, front strut tie bar, possibly the turn signal and wiper stalks because in japan i think that they have variable speed intermittent wipers. thats all i can think of right now, somebody else might know of some other things that i missed. good luck.
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

side marker lights, JDM rims, power windows, power door locks, all four door panels, seats means front and back and side bolsters for the back, A pillartrim both sides, B pillar trim both sides, JDM center console for the lack of seatbelt holes, seat belt mechanisms for driver and passenger, to rid yourself of the automatic seatbelt.
          floormats, and I am sure that not everything. I know there is probably a whole page more.
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

you can cross out power door locks and power windows since it is a LX to begin with......
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

damn I thought he said dx... oops mb.

Comment

Let's not forget the rear strut tie bar and push button climate controls. (If you really want to go all out, get a RHD conversion).
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

for the push button climate controls, i heard its crazy to wire it.... but ull need to verify that...

Comment

5 lug conversion. when you getting that dave?

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                      5 lug conversion. when you getting that dave?
                      Only the GTR's and GTAE's have 5 lug, so if you did a gtx conversion you could get away with leaving the hub assemblies alone. Also, the GTR/GTAE use bigger brakes than the Protege SE/DX/LX/GT/GTX.
                      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                      MODS:
                      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                      TO DO LIST:
                      EDM/JDM rear bumper
                      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                      Repaint car

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                        here is a hint, if it ISNT in this pic, you need the japanese version

wow...hmm.........i see....your right this is alot more then what i thougght. thanks for the info guys!
                        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

KiddX's car?
                          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                            KiddX's car?
                            what gave it away... oh wait, THE DIRT

my interior is now all black
                            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Clue #1: It's obviously a LHD car in the photo.

Clue #2: It's a USDM car (auto seat belts).

Clue #3: Dave posted the photo...he probably took it...you two are Familia.
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X