Mazda 626 Front lip installed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 626 Front lip installed..

I was walking thru the junkyard and i saw the lip that is on the 2nd genration 626's (90-93) i believe, I was originnally lookin for a 90-93 integra lip but couldnt find any. SO i just got the one off the 626 for 2.62$ , Its about a foot too long so i had to cut some off the middle. But it was already in 2 pieces and it clipped together , so it made the resizing alot better. i just clipped the extra off and, scrwede it to the bumper....very very easy and it looks great i think.

These pictures are dark sorry i just took some pics after i finished it up...im gonna take some more tommorrow in the daylight..unless hurricane jeanne comes thru early..

dam cant see ****.....ill put some better ones up tommorrow..

Comment

good plan
      91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

I was gonna say man, Those are the worst pics ever

Comment

looks good from what i can see man...i think i might do that. how hard is it to install

Comment

Nice find
            It makes the car look lower in the front.
            Now when ever u take it off the car is going to look weird.

Comment

would this fit a gtx bumper?i like the lip to be extended a little bit.the lip on the gtx bumper goes inward. >>> www.cardomain.com/id/janus05
              www.cardomain.com/id/janus05

Comment

It wasnt hard at all, just need some screws, somethin to trim the lip with (i used a box cutter). And just fit it to the bottom of the bumper and walla.. Dont mind the hood sticking up its the result of a bent core support from a dumb ass deer awhile ago...my front end never recovered..

theres a lil tropical storm beating us down so these are the best i could get....

Comment

much better pics. and it looks pretty good!
                  91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

that looks mad toight! any more 626's you could steal lips from and mail me? :p

Comment

There are tons of them out there......ill keep ya in mind when i go back...

i was lookin at the headlights on the 626's also, and noticed that they are so perty b/c they are glass and every pair out there was in perfect shape. I was almost tempted to take them and see how well they fit up to the pro. Im gonna go back and se how well they fit on a pro in the junkyard...and see..

Comment

dude, do it. ill pay shipping and what not

Comment

ill pm u when i go back..

Comment

thx j00

Comment

bad ass. I think there are a few of those at the j/y I always go to.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X