Lookin for MUD FLAPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for MUD FLAPS

I want some mud flaps for my 91 for the front and rear could someone tell me where I could get 4 or if someone is selling some...
    Ratrod

did u try searching the site or try your local junk yard or sometimes they pop up on ebay
    sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

You might be able to fit the 3rd gen ones on it... call a dealership for dimensions and then buy them from mazdastuff.com

Comment

there are universal ones you can get at autozone or advance auto parts.
        Tag Team

Comment

Ya i want some that say mazda.... on them...
          Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
            Ya i want some that say mazda.... on them...
            you can put any flaps that'll fit, and if ya want em to say mazda, just slap some vinal decals on...there cheap to get or have made up!
            '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
            Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

only the rear flaps have the mazda logo, the fronts are just black.

Comment

I have a set from a 323 hatch you can have if they fit

Comment

for reall... could you take some pics
                  Ratrod

Comment

will post pics soon, they dont say mazda on them but are the standard ones that came with the car

Comment

pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

yes they will fit the protege
                        sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

there for sale then

Comment

ProjectProtege,
                            I have a set of both front and rear mud guards for sale made for the Protege or 323. These are brand new Genuine Mazda Parts and include all mounting hardware needed for installation. As MazdaRacer said, only the rear guards say Mazda on them. Email or pm me if you are interested.

Here's some pics.

91 Mazda 323 - RIP

Comment

Working...
                            X