Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European 323 grill with driving lights

As seen here:

Anyone have one/know where I can get one? I know it's a factory Mazda part and they made these for other late '80s-early '90s cars such as the 2nd gen 626, 3rd gen 626/1st gen MX-6, 1st gen 323, and 1st gen 929. Up til I saw the above pic I didn't know they had them for these cars, and I'm really interested in getting one.

Thanks!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

The grill with lights is a European Mazda item, but I might as well ask in that thread anyway.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Or you can look in my thread here http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11379 and try and do your own like I did. Even if you find one, which is gonna be hard as hell, it wont be cheap at all.

Comment

Hello!

Grille/headlamps hooked up thru Dave (cablemirc)!
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

It's nice having a sunroof huh?

Grill looks good man..
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
            X