Seatbelt covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seatbelt covers

Anyone know if I can get the little plastic covers that go over the seatbelt straps on the latch side(driver right hand) at the dealership? Mine are cracked.

If it's the stock seatbelts I wouldn't bother, my auto-sealbelt system is really crapping out, I would reccomend something like a 5 point saftey harness, or try a junkyard.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

We don't have those crappy auto-seatbelts up here in Canada. If you saw the condition of my car, you'd know I'm not about just leaving something broken and ugly....

Comment

When I saw the title I thought you were talking about those seatbelt pads. Laughed to myself, looked at the poster and thought, nah couldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen1GT
          Anyone know if I can get the little plastic covers that go over the seatbelt straps on the latch side(driver right hand) at the dealership? Mine are cracked.
          So are Melissa's, mine are just gone I think... never really noticed them. I can go call my Mazda stealership when I get up to smoke.
          '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
          '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
          '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
          '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
          '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
          '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

Working...
          X