Congratulations!
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

great!
      was about to do it but my mx took more time
      any big difference ?
      did u pull the whole dash out to do it ? or just connected everything underneath ?
      *btw* i got the wiring harness from a LX 92 so guess there will be no problem
      BooYaH Screaming Team
      My Mazda MX-3 BP 1.8l '93 -> 15,871@88,5MPH -> Top speed 230km/h
      Stuart's Mazda MX-3 RS '93 -> building in progress
      Paul's Toyota Supra Turbo '87 -> bad on the road!

Current Project: MX-3 GT-R
      Next project: Protege AWD BPT

Comment

Originally posted by Solo
        great!
        was about to do it but my mx took more time
        any big difference ?
        did u pull the whole dash out to do it ? or just connected everything underneath ?
        I took the whole dash out of the car to do it and ran my sub harness along the main harness... Its not that hard to pull the dash....

Scott.

Comment

oh and forgot to ask what u did for the back windows ?
          BooYaH Screaming Team
          My Mazda MX-3 BP 1.8l '93 -> 15,871@88,5MPH -> Top speed 230km/h
          Stuart's Mazda MX-3 RS '93 -> building in progress
          Paul's Toyota Supra Turbo '87 -> bad on the road!

Current Project: MX-3 GT-R
          Next project: Protege AWD BPT

Comment

That will work as long as the LX had power windows.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

oh and forgot to ask what u did for the back windows ?
              The rear I will tackle when the manual seat belts show up from mike. The US spec cars had the lame auto-belts, and use the connector for the rear door harness.. So that will be another days worth of wirring to get straightend out.

Scott.

Comment

Are you serious? Do you know this by actually fitting them on a 4WD or just by part numbers?

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                  you will need to find the 4WD manual seat belt buckles also as they are different from the FWD ones.... perhaps you can drive down to dave's house to pick up a set of buckles that came with the container... they're 4WD ones

Well according to the Mazda EPC that I have... The buckles are the same fwd or 4wd... You may be thinking about the BF Chassis... But I will wait untill they show up to see for myself 100% if they are different or not... Also good to know that dave may have a set... Thanks for the heads up...

Scott.

Comment

It probably wouldn't matter too much anyway... the MX-3 buckles are not the same and they still work for the most part.

Comment

they're the same if you're talking about the automatic seat belts ****

the manual seat belt cars have the buckles mounted on the exhaust tunnel behind/below the center console, NOT on the seats
                      Would it really be a problem to use the auto buckles with the manual belts though?

Comment

they're the same if you're talking about the automatic seat belts ****

the manual seat belt cars have the buckles mounted on the exhaust tunnel behind/below the center console, NOT on the seats

I'm willing to bet you don't have the canadian protege parts catalog or any of the non-US EPCs, that's why you didn't know
                        Well My EPC came from a friend in the UK... that way I am able to look up GTR parts... and the US spec buckles mount to the seat frame anyways... I see the holes in the pan of the 4WD for the buckles... And I intend to use them...what buckle work, I don't exactly know just yet... I am going to try some MX6, and RX7 stuff too...

Comment

would any1 happen to know if there are power window rales floating around that work for the 323? i can wire it all myself if i need to but i dont think i could make my own window rale lol
                          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.