Project: Interior - Underway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hienishere
    hmm.. so the mx-3 carpetting is an exact fit?!?! damn.. gotta get me to the j/y and look for some mx-3's mine has coffe spills =/ and as for the ceiling lining...... what did you do about that? is that just from another pro? i was wondering.. as for the dash and what not.. is there a paint you can use for it? to paint it black without the smell of paint flying through your nostrils when your driving your car... lol...
    Yeah, the mx3 carpet fits nicely. For the headliner, I removed the whole thing, and glued new material to the existing one. Use engine paint for the dash. That **** sticks to anything.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

and how did u rig your domelight to the headliner since you have the egt sunroof assembly?

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
        and how did u rig your domelight to the headliner since you have the egt sunroof assembly?
        I didn't. It's currently just kinda screwed into the headliner, but it hangs down a bit. I don't really care enough to fix it.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
          I didn't. It's currently just kinda screwed into the headliner, but it hangs down a bit. I don't really care enough to fix it.
          lol, please tell me there arent screws poking out of the roof of your car.....
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
            lol, please tell me there arent screws poking out of the roof of your car.....
            lol, nope.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

man, what kind of fabric did you use for your headliner??? mine is SHOT, so i took it out yesterday and i want to re-do it.

JACK
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                man, what kind of fabric did you use for your headliner??? mine is SHOT, so i took it out yesterday and i want to re-do it.

JACK
                I went to the fabric store and bought headliner material. It was specifically for headliners. The stuff was foam backed.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                X