Gauge instaleld in dashboard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge instaleld in dashboard...

It wasnt too hard..just pulled the vents off, and sawed the hole. But i had to hack off the screws on the gauge so it would clear the metal frame behind the dashboard. I got one more to install, but it goes with soemthing else..
    Last edited by jitb37; 01-31-2005, 11:43 PM.

looks good but please tell me why bother to have gauges if you have to look way over there to read them?
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Its been over there(in the area) since ive had it. Ive gotten used to it being over there. And i dont need to study it, just glance at it once and awhile. BUt yea its alittle far. But i dislike the A pillar gauge pods..

Comment

it looks cool too
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

are they sideways elevated so that you can see them? or they just sit flush all the way?

Comment

Its sitting flat, before i had it mounted sideways hanging from the glove compartment (double sided tape). But i couldnt deal with the wires showing ad stuff. if it was moutned sideways it would be real nice..

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Dont like the A pillar gauges?...Me neither....i just stuck my gauges into my drivers side AC vent...very easy to see...and low key.ill take pics if ya want.

Comment

A friend of mine had his inside his AC vents on his mx3...i didnt want to copy him tho..lol

Comment

I am with ya on the A-pillar gauge pod hating.....

Makes ricers think you have some crazy ass fast car, when really their rice is hella slow. And it also makes it harder to keep the sleeper effect.
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

how would it ruin the sleeper effect if riceres see em and just think "oh its just another ricer"
                      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.