Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These headlights, have they always been this bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glass head lights are awsome untill a car kicks a rock that goes right through your $300+ headlight...
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

so where can one get espec lamps, other then the set Rob has.

93' 5spd DX
      R.I.P

Comment

i completly agree...NOTHING IS BETTER THAN E-SPEC.....BUT....for $20 (even $20 is to much)..one could get by with the stockies and a bit of elbow grease...especially if u clear em'.

Comment

Originally posted by protegebob
          so where can one get espec lamps, other then the set Rob has.
          cablemirc is your best friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
            thats why you install protective film, DUH
            then that **** clouds up and yellows and your right back to square 1
            91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
            Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Protective film is easy to change

Comment

and dave wont get you the especs cheaper than mine

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                  ...and I have Osram silverstars in it.
                  Where do you get your Osrams? And did you happen to notice if they sell a 9004?

I'm pretty sure Osram doesn't make a 9004 SilverStar, but it would be great if they did...

For the people who don't know, Osram is Sylvania outside the U.S., I believe they own Sylvania (it might be the other way around), but Osram SilverStars are supposedly way better than the Sylvania ones because they don't have that cheesy blue filter.

My info might be wrong tho...
                  ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

well, once u have the especs.... u dont need to worry abt the 9004 as u have the H4's in them...

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
                      Where do you get your Osrams? And did you happen to notice if they sell a 9004?

I'm pretty sure Osram doesn't make a 9004 SilverStar, but it would be great if they did...

For the people who don't know, Osram is Sylvania outside the U.S., I believe they own Sylvania (it might be the other way around), but Osram SilverStars are supposedly way better than the Sylvania ones because they don't have that cheesy blue filter.

My info might be wrong tho...
                      Yes, Osram owns Sylvania. The best place to get them is http://www.powerbulbs.com. A lot of people have bought from them and had good experiences (I've bought two sets myself in the past). The price including shipping from England is still a bit cheaper than buying the less powerful Sylvania version at the local auto parts store. BTW, you want H4 lights which are the same style as the 9003, not 9004.

Comment

Working...
                      X